2017 Summer Girls Recruiting Events Lacrosse
Each summer, Aloha Tournaments hosts some of the most premier recruiting tournaments and showcases in the country. Teams travel from all over the United States and Canada to play against the top competition and be recruited by the top college coaches at all levels. Each year, Aloha hosts hundreds of college coaches to provide them a great opportunity to recruit the very best players in a recruiting-friendly format and environment.
For college coaches that attend our events, Aloha will provide a binder with schedules, rosters and other pertinent player information. In addition, Aloha also provides preferential parking for early arrivals, as well as heated hospitality tents with coffee, donuts and refreshments.
We also offer stipends and/or coaching opportunities at many of our events. In order to be eligible for such opportunities, please register for one or more of the upcoming recruiting events and contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-252-5642 for more details. Here is a list of our upcoming fall events. Register today to lock in your spot!
Sun and Surf Tournament
- Saturday, June 10th: Princess Anne Athletic Complex & Virginia Beach Sportsplex (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Sunday, June 11th: Princess Anne Athletic Complex & Virginia Beach Sportsplex (Virginia Beach, VA)
National Elite High School Invitational
- Monday, June 19th: St. Paul's School for Girls (Brooklandville, MD)
- Tuesday, June 20th: St. Paul's School for Girls (Brooklandville, MD)
- Wednesday, June 21st: St. Paul's School for Girls (Brooklandville, MD